This generous dimension sized new home (260 square metres under roof) offers impressive, spacious, open plan living and diverse options of use – flexible to your individual needs.
The hub of the inviting, light filled home is the central gourmet Chefs kitchen, complete with Caesar stone benches, pyrolytic oven and large walk in pantry. This area is further complimented by the spacious connecting dimensions of the lounge and dining areas – which then lead directly out to the private back patio for outdoor entertaining.
If your sleeping accommodation can be satisfied within 3 bedrooms – the large 4th bedroom has been designed with the alternative option to become the separate second living area / Media or rumpus room. Situated at the rear of the house – it’s a great space to escape to and relax in.
Smart, cool, neutral tone bathrooms – with the Master suite ensuite providing a double sink vanity plus an adjacent connecting walk in robe.
There are many more appealing features and benefits to appreciate within this quality family home – including:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Designated study nook area
• Large back patio plus a front deck to enjoy the evening Sunsets over the Montville mountain range
• 7m x 7m oversize double garage with 2.4 metre high access automatic door + scope for large internal roof storage provision
• Fully fenced backyard for safe children’s play and pets
• Side gated access and parking for boat, trailers
• Quiet, small cul de sac, 3 blocks from Woombye town centre – walk to the shops, services, bus and rail transport
• A selection of approx. 8 public and private schools within a 5 km radius and just a 5 minute walk to Woombye Primary school.
With local Land and Building prices increasing constantly – save yourself significant $$ and the time & frustrations of building – just pack up and move straight into your new home – the sellers circumstances have changed and are ready to go now.
To arrange your inspection, please contact Kirk Patrick or Gary De Paoli of Riddell Real Estate Woombye.
Disclaimer:The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
P: 07 5442 1888