This first class rural property, situated just 5 minutes from the centre of Woombye township, will offer so many desirable qualities, features and options to the next fortunate owner.
The extensive list of impressive features and benefits include:
* The stately two storey, brick residence (312 square metres under roof) with spacious room dimensions and large upstairs deck - bbq's, entertaining, views, very relaxing.
* Open plan, light filled living, high ceilings, central gourmet Chef's country kitchen - lots of bench space, excellent storage and connecting large family dining area.
* Downstairs "Granny" flat or teenage/guest retreat with good size living area, large bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom. Behind the garage is a very useful tool room, storage / workshop.
* Resort style master suite with walk in robe, double shower, twin sink vanity and a soothing rural outlook from the windows. There are in fact, wonderful views from every room in the house.
* Room to move ! Approximately 11 acres of all useable quality land with good water provision - ideal for horses, hobby farm, small crops & more.The current owners have had both horses and cattle on the land previously. There are two large dams plus a creek meanders its way along the southern boundary. Plenty of adventure areas for the kids and family to explore.
* A 9m x 8m powered shed on a slab, with own driveway entrance - separate from the house, plus an additional garden equipment/utilities shed.
* Just 5-8 minutes to a selection of public & private schools, shops, services and transport.10 minutes to the Bruce Highway and 20 minutes to the Coast beaches
The present owners of this property have lived and enjoyed all the pleasures, privacy and freedom that exist here on this land for over 35 years, having built two homes and happily raised their family here.
Collectively, with the land value, the significant residence, all the other improvements and prime location - this is excellent, realistically priced, quality rural real estate.
The Sellers are motivated and ready to move now - inspections will be a pleasure - please contact Kirk Patrick of Riddell Real Estate Woombye to arrange.
Disclaimer:The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
P: 07 5442 1888