This unique, private property offers exactly what many buyers dream of possibly creating, owning and achieving a more independent lifestyle.
So much of the planning, organising and overseeing the project come to fruition has been completed here - now a change of circumstance for the sellers – provides the opportunity to purchase this property.
An extensive list of features and benefits include:
• The 3 year old, fully certified, fire rated construction home, 3 bedrooms, open plan living with full length front and back Modwood decks – glorious, long range, panoramic, Northern aspect views !
• Colourbond and steel frame construction with fully insulated
and soundproofed internal and external walls set on 1.5 metre steel post footings. Zincalume roofing.
• Scyon fibre cement flooring with Vinyl plank overlay.
• A Voltech 2.4 kilowatt off grid Solar system, composting Nature Loo toilet system, a Nature Clear sand filter 45 litre grease trap, Solar hot water system with gas back up.
• 24 volt lighting and 24 volt fridge.
• Massive 90,000 litre concrete water tank – ‘trafficable’ constructed to withstand 5 ton vehicles to drive over.
• Gas stove and a fireplace with base oven – perfect for pizzas.
• A separate small timber cabin and garden shed.
• A dam plus various walking trails and a Creekside, rainforest seclusion location.
• No electricity or water bills !
• Options to build a 2nd separate and larger residence on site.
A very private, quiet, ambient location, sensational views, lots of bird life, plenty of land to pursue small crop farming or to run a few cattle / livestock.
When you are on site here - it feels like an absolute world away from it all – yet you are just 5 minutes away from a selection of schools, transport, shops and services – very central and convenient.
There is so much more to discover, appreciate and consider when you inspect this property – please contact Kirk Patrick at Riddell Real Estate Woombye.
P: 07 5442 1888