Sitting on an elevated 2,130sqm block in Woombye this property is well located to take advantage of views of the Blackall Range and delightful breezes – certainly a lovely spot to sit and relax at the end of a busy day! This property offers many possibilities for families and developers alike.
1. Buy as a family home and have plenty of space for an inground pool, vegie gardens/fruit trees and space for the children and a few family pets
2. Buy as a development block – rent out the house and develop the rest (subject to Council Approval)
This PJ Burns home has been well designed with 4 built-in bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and the master has an ensuite and walk-in robe. The open plan air-conditioned living area has glass sliding doors on both sides to take advantage of the pleasant breezes you only get with this elevation. The kitchen (with stone bench tops) looks out to the verandah and spacious yard – you will also find stone benches in the bathrooms and built-in laundry.
If you like the idea of a shed/’man cave’ – the 7m x 6m shed comes with 15 amp power, water and an awning at the front to park those extra vehicles.
Other features include:-
- 5kw solar hot water and electricity
- 3 water tanks as well as town water
- Solarplexius glass throughout except the bathrooms
- Nambour Christian College and shops only a short walk away
Properties like this don’t come along often so call today to organise your own private viewing.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
P: 07 5442 1888
M: 0400 763 837