This master designed, unique property becomes extremely affordable - when 2 separate individuals or parties with separate mortgages combine forces. This is the perfect luxury home solution for extended families - still wanting their own privacy and space.
Encompassing an impressive 516 square metres under roof – this home offers multiple, practical & diverse living scenarios to suit a broad range of living requirements.
Architecturally designed allowing the dwelling to provide sophisticated flexibility to be either -
One large Executive brick home – consisting of:
• 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (6 toilets), office, 4 living areas, 3 decks and triple garage
Two separate Executive quality facilities:
• One x 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living areas, decks and double garage
• One x 2 bedroom + office, 2 bathroom, 2 living areas, decks and single garage
A sliding dividing wall, disguised by stylish shelf cabinetry enables the two upstairs living areas to open to one large connecting space or when closed – to provide total separation of the two facilities.
Among the many features throughout this home, are:
• 9’ high ceilings – both upstairs and downstairs
• Two separate kitchens with Caesar stone bench tops, 2 x dishwashers
• Two separate front decks for outside entertainment and to watch the sunsets over the mountain range, plus one large deck at the back of the house – poolside
• Two individual Entry / Exits to the home – allowing respective privacy for both sides
• Ceiling fans and heated towel racks in the bathrooms
• Two sets of internal stairs, significant storage areas throughout
• Security doors, screens and window shutters, 2 x water tanks
• Spacious room dimensions.
Situated on a 1,611 square metre fenced block in a small, quiet cul de sac within the well regarded Plantation Rise Estate – the property enjoys panoramic views to the Montville Mountain range and spectacular sunsets. As the home is positioned on the front half of the block – there is approx. 800m2 of land in the backyard – accessible by a vehicular path – which would enable another separate dwelling of up to 60 square metres – plus decks to be constructed – all on land already a part of the property !
This home has 9 public and private schools within a 5km radius, it is within 2 minutes from both Rail and Bus transport, 5 minutes to the Bruce Highway and 16 minutes to the Coast beaches.
One of the biggest and best within the popular township of friendly Woombye !
Inspections can be arranged by appointment – please contact Kirk Patrick of Riddell Real Estate Woombye.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
P: 07 5442 1888