OPEN HOME SAT 16 JUNE CANCELLED.
Originally constructed in 1955 (what a great year !) – this impressive, stylishly refurbished ‘feel good’ home is irresistable in many ways.
It all starts kerbside out front of the house - upon your arrival. The street appeal of the property sends a message of long standing strength and character with substantial quality to be revealed within.
If this home could speak – it’s statement would be “ I love living here in Anne st Woombye, I have loved my owners – many, many good times here past and present with even better times still to come”.
Very tastefully refurbished throughout, the home is an inviting blend of original features with significant modern luxuries incorporated throughout.
The large block 1,012 square metres - so much room to accomodate a pool or even a 2nd separate residence in the backyard.
Among the many features are:
• Polished timber flooring
• New Chefs kitchen with stone benchtops
• Luxurious ensuite with large spa bath and walk in robe
• Fabulous rear timber deck overlooking the quarter acre block and way beyond to the Montville mountain range – long range panoramic views and sunsets from the deck !
• Spacious room dimensions, two living areas, plus a large multi purpose activity room on the lower level, plus a 3rd bathroom facility – accessed by internal stairs.
• Dishwasher, air conditioning, workshop area
• The original single garage with timber floor is now a useful garden / storage shed
Location ?...hard to get better locally than in the centre of Ann St Woombye – which is a no through street – one block from all the shops, services, 2 blocks to the Pub and Bowls Club, 3 blocks to Woombye train station. Nine public and private schools within a 5 km radius.
If you appreciate, character, quality and want a home with real individual appeal and comfort – this property has it all and more – a wonderful place to call home.
To arrange your inspection please contact Kirk Patrick or Gary De Paoli of Riddell Real Estate Woombye.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.