Built by the current owners in 2004 – this property has provided 14 years of tremendous satisfaction and enjoyable living within this quiet, leafy, elevated cul de sac location.
Easy care, low maintenance Brick construction with a new Colourbond roof installation just 12 months ago – the homes detailed presentation is evident both inside and outside.
Many design features and improvements throughout the property to appreciate, including:
• A large, open plan living area connecting directly with the stylish kitchen.
• A huge back deck / outside entertaining area for BBQs and general enjoyment all year round.
• Established creative gardens, providing wonderful colour and diverse variety
• A backyard garden shed plus good size ‘Chook house’ – complete with Chooks if you want them to stay !
• A downstairs multi purpose room with connecting 3rd bathroom. This room is currently a storage room, but will easily convert to a rumpus room / teenage retreat area / 4th bedroom – many possible future options.
• In addition to the double auto garage there is an excellent caravan / boat parking structure accessible from the front yard.
• A beautiful forest/ nature area backdrop at the back of the property – no rear neighbours – just birds, calming vegetation and evergreen trees.
• A 2.5 kilowatt Solar Electricity system, Solar Hot water system, 2 x fresh rainwater tanks – 1 x 5,000 litre, 1 x 3,000 litre, roof batt insulation.
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, dishwasher, built in office desk cabinetry can stay if useful to the next owner.
• An elevated, end of cul de sac location – very little passing traffic ensures a very quiet, ambient, peaceful place to live.
• Just 2 minutes to the local shops, plus a selection of schools, parks and transport services.
The sellers are heading North to be closer to family.
Properties of this standard do sell quickly – as it is just move in and enjoy immediately.
Please contact Kirk Patrick or Gary De Paoli of Riddell Real Estate Woombye to arrange your inspection.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.