The Old Orchard Estate in Palmwoods is a very well regarded, well planned and enjoyable, family friendly place to call home. Crows Ash Court within the Estate is a quiet, tasteful, convenient and desirable address – further adding to the overall package appeal of this property.
This immaculately presented home is among the most elevated locations within the Estate, ensuring the breezes and outlook and still offers a terrific, large level fenced yard area – fantastic for safe children’s play, pets, gardening and also could be an awesome site for your dream swimming pool installation, if a pool is on your ‘want’ list. The block size is 773 sq metres.
The house is constructed with an aesthetically pleasing light coloured brick with colour bond roof design– all low maintenance, easy care. Originally constructed in 2003, the current owners have refurbished the home internally, creating many outstanding features – including:
• Gourmet Chefs contemporary kitchen – a fabulous spacious area, well equipped with a 900mm stove, large stone bench preparation areas, excellent drawer and cupboard storage, double drawer dishwasher and oversize fridge space.
• The timber top dining bench / table stays and adds further function practicality and appeal.
• Stunning top quality, wide cut grey Ironbark hardwood timber floors – superb !
• Spacious room dimensions – a separate large dining room, lounge / media room with built in stylish cabinetry.
• Four bedrooms – the main with a walk in robe and ensuite, the 4th bedroom may also suit to be used as an office. A double auto garage.
• The covered outdoor patio area is approx. 7 metres long and connects with both the kitchen and with the yard – perfect for guest entertaining, bbq’s and relaxation.
• Freshly painted in cool, neutral tones, security screens and doors throughout.
For families with younger children, the kids can safely walk or ride their bikes to Palmwoods Primary school only 3 -4 blocks away. Its 3 minute drive into town to all the shops and services Palmwoods offers – 8 minutes to the Bruce Highway & 17 minutes to our Coast beaches.
Ready to move straight into, this property is in excellent condition, it’s a very solid investment and will likely sell quickly – so please contact either Kirk Patrick or Gary De Paoli of Riddell Real Woombye to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.