We suspect this property will prove to be quite irresistable to many prospective buyers – as it has so many lifestyle positives to offer & appreciate.
Starting with the immaculate presentation both inside and outside – it’s very obvious the owners are meticulous maintainers of their wonderful 243.6 square metre Brad McLachlan built Executive home.
A long list of impressive features to embrace here including:
• A generous size 1,151 square metre landscaped, elevated block with concrete parking areas for caravan, boat, trailer and / or additional vehicles.
• Long range, panoramic views to the Blackall Mountain Range – Montville & surrounds.
• A first class quality rendered brick home with 9’ ceilings, open plan living, diverse floor plan. A separate media / multi purpose room with its own external entry / exit door may suit future owners as a work from home office base, a large 4th bedroom / guest suite or a great private theatre / media room.
• A central ‘hub of the home’ gourmet Chefs kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, 900mm Gas cook top stove & range hood, plus a walk in pantry and large plumbed fridge space.
• Extensive use of large windows and louvre windows throughout the home provide high levels of natural light, allows great air flow and smoothly blends the ‘outside in’.
• The Master suite is luxury Resort style – a large room with direct outlook over the saltwater pool, a full length walk through robe, twin sink vanity, large shower – luxury plus !
• Two outdoor deck areas - one at front of house for views and sunsets and the rear patio / outdoor entertainment area is poolside & private.
• Four split system air conditioners, ceiling fans throughout, solar electricity system and solar Hot water.
There are more features to appreciate within and around the home, which you will discover when you inspect this home.
Situated near the end of a quiet cul de sac within the Plantation Rise Estate, walk or drive to a selection of public and private schools, 3 minutes to Woombye town centre shops and services, 5 minutes to the Bruce Highway and 15 minutes to our wonderful Coast beaches.
This is a first class, quality property – very hard not to be impressed with it all.
To arrange your inspection – please contact Kirk Patrick or Gary De Paoli of Riddell Real Estate Woombye.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.