• Cleared and fertile 2.5 acre West Woombye property
• North facing, double brick home
• Over 75,000L of rain water
• Good size living/dining with fireplace
• Ensuited master bedroom
• Extra-large bonus rumpus/living room
• Double and single lock up and carport for 3 cars
• Outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ
• Potential to build a 90sqm second dwelling subject to council approvals
• Bore already drilled
• Beautiful gardens
• Less than 5 mins to Woombye town centre and train station
• 10 mins to highway and Nambour
• 15 mins to Hinterland and 20 mins to the beach
David Gaskin of Riddell Real Estate is excited to present to the market for the first time in over 30 years this magnificent 2.5 acre property in West Woombye. The double brick home is set back off the road on the high point of the block. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with space for 6 cars undercover.
The combined living and dining and a second living area provide plenty of space for the whole family. A full length porch at the front and side of the home and a covered outdoor area with built in BBQ at the rear are great spaces to entertain or to look out over your stunning property.
The spectacular, very fertile 2.5 acres once home to avocados is now cleared and ready for you to call your own. Horses, motorbikes or even fruit trees the choices are endless. Water is not an issue with over 75,000l of tank water and a bore hole is already and just requires a pump.
Properties like this just don’t come on the market that often so don’t miss your chance to secure this beauty.
Call David Gaskin 0405 258 765 to book your viewing.
The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller nor Riddell Real Estate nor any person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.
P: 5442 1888
M: 0405 258 765