This highly individual, character filled, carefully detailed property is certain to arouse your senses – it has a very generous serving of WOW throughout.
As you will discover when walking through this impressive property - just about every square metre of this property has been caringly attended to / planted / refurbished / stylised / enhanced & enriched.
An extensive list of quality features and comforts, including:
• A level 1,510 square metre Rural zoned block
• A solid core filled 3 bed, 2 bath split face block home – ultra stylish refurbishment throughout.
• Indonesian ‘Sari’ timber double sliding doors with Crim mesh Security screens
• An outstanding 40ml Granite bench kitchen with first class German appliances – a double door Liebherr fridge &
freezer, Ilve 900mm Gas stove cooktop & oven, Miele dishwasher
• A 7.6m x 6m Titan shed with built in loft storage and shelving
• A spectacular wet edge 10m x 4.5m saltwater pool (4 years old) – plumbed for heating if desirable
• Entertainment & Relaxation Central – Ironbark hardwood Gazebo & BBQ area
• Full length of house East facing verandah with Adriatic Sandstone tile flooring
• 5 kilowatt Solar Electrical system and Solar hot water
• Underground concrete water tanks – 88,000 litre capacity. All downpipes contain ‘Ist flush’ mechanism installation
• A fresh water bore –mineral springs quality tested.
• Garden Irrigation system – zoned with timers – connected to the bore.
• Garden of Eden selection of planting – Avocado tree, a Bowen mango tree, paw paw, citrus, bananas, a fresh herb
garden – even a thriving worm farm for composting enthusiasts !
There is more to discover here – the established and creative, colourful gardens are a pleasure to walk through and be amongst. It’s totally private, quiet – a true delight !
To arrange your inspection – please contact either Kirk Patrick or Gary De Paoli of Riddell Real Estate Woombye.